Pumpkin Pie Whipped Body Butter
You are about to take your skin-Care routine to a whole new level with our Pumpkin Pie Whipped Body Butter. Formulated with three luxurious natural and organic butters sourced directly from Ghana. Shea butter, mango butter and cocoa butter blended together to make a rich and creamy butter to help keep your skin moisturized, hydrated and smooth all day long. Whilst maintaining your skin's natural moisture barrier during cold and hot weather.
Shea Butter: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction and helps to promote elasticity in the skin
- Mango Butter: Is known to boost skin’s luster and natural radiance while reducing the appearance of dark spots. Along with softening and soothing properties, it cleanses the skin’s surface of impurities and unblocks pores. The anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties of Mango Butter make it an effective soothing agent for skin afflicted by dryness, eczema, and dermatitis. By restoring and maintaining moisture levels and by boosting cell regeneration, Mango Butter leaves skin looking plump, thereby promoting a rejuvenated, revitalized appearance.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Cocoa butter, is said to be very effective to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin. Many women believe cocoa butter creams and lotions can be used during and after pregnancy to prevent and minimize the appearance of stretch marks. Cocoa butter has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
- Jojoba Oil is known as a great source of vitamin B & E. Vitamin B which repairs cell damage, and vitamin E helps speed up cell regeneration, jojoba oil is a great anti-aging ingredient.
Scent Description: Fragrant with notes of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg this fall classic is a sweet and cozy reminder of the Holiday season.
Ingredients: Shea Butter,Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter , Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip oil, Vitamin E, Grade A Fragrance, Arrowroot Powder.
Directions: Little goes a long way. Scoop quarter sized amount into clean, dry fingers. gently message allover the body or targeted areas needling intensive moisture at anytime as needed.
Size: Jar size is 4 & 8 ounces
Our products are handmade with love in small batches. Therefore, items received may vary slightly in color/ pattern from batch to batch.
Weather Disclaimer: Our whipped body butters will melt in temperatures over 90-100° degrees. If melting occurs simply place body butter in a cool area or refrigerate until it solidifies. We do not offer refunds or replacements on melted products. Please make every effort to retrieve your packages as soon as they are delivered.
- CRUELTY FREE 🐇
For all of our skin care products that we sell, for sanitary purposes we do not accept returns or exchanges for refunds.We are also not responsible for any products that melt during transit. Please refer to our frequently asked questions to see how to solidify the product if melted.
For Clothings, bags, and jewelry. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the shipping fees for items being returned.
If a customer inputs the wrong address and was delivered to that address. Duma Mbili will not be held responsible. No refunds or replacements will be issued.
Our whipped body butters if subjected to heat may melt. For this reason, we do not offer any refunds or replacements on melted products. If possible please retrieve your items immediately as they are delivered to avoid heat exposure.
Our current processing time for orders is 5-7 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. We do offer free (2-5 day) shipping on any orders over $50 within the USA.
Shipping During Warm Weather (Spring Through Summer)
Based on the high temperatures in the Spring/Summer months please ensure that you track your order and retrieve your items as soon as they arrive to avoid any melting that may occur in the high temperatures. We assume no responsibility for melting issues and orders will not be replaced or refunded.
If a package is returned due to an incorrect address inputted on the order, it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the item to be shipped back to the correct address. If you choose to have a refund, once we received the returned package we will issue a refund excluding the original shipping cost.
You may email email@example.com within 12 hours of placing your order to make any changes to your address. Once the 12 hour timeframe has passed, no changes will be made. If a package is shipped and returned due to an incorrect address inputted on the order, it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the package to be shipped back to the correct address. If you choose to have a refund, once we received the returned package we will issue a refund excluding the original shipping cost.
We make every effort to get your order to you on time, however once we drop off your order at the carrier, we have no control on delays, lost or stolen packages. Please contact USPS if you have any delivery concerns. Duma Mbili is not held responsible or liable for any lost, damaged or stolen packages.
1. Where do you ship?
We offer world wide shipping. Including APO/FPO.
International Orders: If there are additional taxes, customs fees or any other fees associated with your order. This will be billed to the customer.
2. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
We do offer shipping to PO Boxes and US-based courier forwarding services.
3. What If my products melt during transit?
During transit and during warmer months, your products are prone to changing textures such as softening or even melting due to extreme temperatures.
If this occurs, prior to opening your jar, place the items in your refrigerator for a few hours to allow them to harden. DO NOT OPEN TO CHECK FOR MELTING BEFORE REFRIGERATION. This can cause spilling which will result in loss of product.
Our hand-whipped process adds tiny air bubbles that increase the volume, just like whipping cream. If a whipped product melts, the air bubbles collapse and the volume is decreased.
So, although the jar was filled to the top initially, there will be less volume in the container (since it has deflated) and the container may actually look half full.
After cooling, a melted Whipped Butter will be the consistency of a body balm and is still a great moisturizer!
4. Can I change an incorrect address?
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing your order to make any changes to your address. Once the 12 hour timeframe has passed, no changes will be made.
5. How do I track my order?
Upon your order being shipped, you will receive your tracking number via email. Please ensure that your email address is correct.
6. My order says it was delivered but I have not received my package. What do I do?
If this occurs, please contact your local Post Office to resolve this issue. Once your order has been shipped.
Duma Mbili is not held responsible or liable for any lost, damaged or stolen packages.
By completing a purchase with Duma Mbili you are agreeing to our terms and policies.